Thursday, June 21, 2007

Part 1, Life in Hexa

It all started way back in April 2006, i had just finished 2 rocking years in an small company in chennai, when i got a offer from hexaware to join internal systems ...

After finishing the formalities the HR person took me to another person named Thiyagu..so this person was the department head and as he was on the way to his lunch ..... he took me to the cafeteria, there he introduced me to my colleagues who were in the middle of their lunch, had to shake with my left hand with everyone....

Started fitting into the roles of another DBA called Sugesh... man he was an amazing character to talk about...two months rolled by and suddenly Sugesh comes and tells me i have got an on-site assignment.....2 months into joining an project here i was getting ready to go to onsite.... really thrilled ...

Pollachi ....so this is it...pollachi is the onsite for Internal systems ... so my manager asks someone from development to accompany me as i was new ....but huh none of the developers are interested in going to this onsite.... later this assignment played an important part in getting ACE award ....great news.

No comments: