Thursday, June 28, 2007

no work ........

As i write this i am hearing my favourite english numbers in office..not much work this week..

Tuesday ....the shock i got the previous day after seeing my salary revision has come down and i am to my usual self ....still thinking about my next step though..today most of my colleagues got the papers ...it was a mixed reaction..few people felt happy ..and most of them felt disappointed...went back home and was watching India vs South Africa cricket match ...i am no great expert in analysing cricket ..but can say captaincy is bad ..India needs a more dynamic captain.

Wednesday ....came early to office and jegu called from outside to join him for breakfast..after finishing few mails i went and joined him for breakfast..came back to my desk and i felt like fainting ...i was trying to sleep in my desk itself and i was not..jegu told he has got some work in passport office ..so i went along with him ...thought i will feel better if i go outside ..it was drizzling outside....jegu had left early today ..as he was travelling outstation...so me and subbu went for lunch ..as usual we got food coupons from an trainee sitting next to subbu....today she understood before even we asked her ....all that we told her was we are going to lunch in top floor ..she opened her handbag and gave her coupons..good this junior is a fast learner..

Still i was feeling sick ..so decided to go home early and sleep ..after reaching home i was not able to sleep ..today i felt something wrong ...felt like i was drugged by someone...then evening i had cornflakes ....and then had some serious discussion with my friend over phone...i was told that the problem i had was because that i woke up early ...after dinner i decided to watch a movie ....

Ben-Hur ...this is one of the greatest classicals in 1960's ....the record this movie has set in getting oscars is till now not broken ...though in1990's titanic managed to equal its record .....so i slept late after watcing this movie ..

Thursday ....so i slept till 10 am in the morning ...that felt good. reached office around 11.30 and not much work today also ...subbu asked us wether we can visit one of our colleague in hospital ..she has just given birth to a boy baby ....so subbu,me and jegu went and visited her ..she was very happy ....this is the first time i am visiting a just born baby..we came back to office around 3.30 ...it was drizzling outside and it was getting very dark .....as i write this blog my manager is standing beside me waching my monitor..didn't care for that ..especially after what has happened in my appraisal ....

No comments: