Sunday, December 2, 2007

Come december.........

its that time of the year when you feel chill in the air and you know that the festival time is there..start december, plans have already started in my family for our christmas celebration, after 2 long years my elder brother will be there as well and my parents would travel to chennai for xmas...

ok ..i was out of station for almost 15 days on an official work and very happy to be back in my place now. really dont want to travel anymore till new year....lets see. i went to my church today and found that there is a carol rounds visit to my house on this week, hmm...it would be a great feeling singing all good old christmas song with spirit and joy, and today i started decorating my house for christmas, christmas tree is already in place...with cereal lights, christmas bells, snow flakes formation over the trees(nothing but cotton spread over the tree)...and in the coming weeks would be looking to decorate my tree more...

Evening, went for shopping and got my fridge stuffed with usual food items, it would be only noodles, corn flakes, egg and some choclates...nothing more, i lost all interest in cooking vegetables and now looking for only ready made foods. As it is a practise before any christmas, there are some serious shopping to be done in the coming weeks, a very difficult one..furnishing my house...


Its been a long time since i had a hang out with my friends and couldnt meet anyone yet since coming back to chennai ...when we meet there would be lot of things to discuss..probably would go out for a night show and discuss things in my place...

ok i am going to cook some stuff for my dinner now...watch a movie probably and sleep.....



No comments: