Sunday, December 16, 2007

....and christmas message

...so he is back with us, yes my elder brother..he is just 15 months older to me and he is back after more than 2 years since he left india...felt good as i stood in the airport waiting for him, couldnt see any change in him as he walked out from the lounge...ok.. he is kind of pet to most of my relatives here in my native...and already many relatives were calling me in my mobile at midnight to reach him..very optimistic, religious, casual, very tough, very ambitious and i had learnt the importance of upholding values in life from him.....though i cant ever be as ambitious and tough like him.

already he has left to my native and i can imagine the kind of reception he gets from my relations there.. everybody is very fond of him, and I should admit that i would never get that kind of reception anytime from them...

what else, not much work in office, and yet to make friends here at my work place.....usually very slow starter in making friends. i was involved in whole lot of purchase for my house last week....now my Christmas tree has got some additional decorations .....choclate hangings, teddy bear, choclate santa....and whole lot of choclate decorations..

month of December is always special for all Christians...as people try to share their happiness and joy around...remembering Christ...

do you know immediately after Jesus was born in Bethlehem ..the first message about his birth was delivered to Shepperd's....an angel of the lord came before them and told them where exactly they would be able to find him.....specific instructions were given to them about the place and child.... amazing isn't it ...the message was not sent to any high priest, or religious leaders or kings....and sheperds were the first to visit the new born king.... remeber in all manger decorations in christian houses you will see sheperds standing around new born baby....and i like this particular sheperd statue carrying a lamb in his shoulder....


While shepherds watched
Their flocks by night
All seated on the ground
The angel of the Lord came down
And glory shone around

"Fear not," he said,
For mighty dread
Had seized their troubled minds
"Glad tidings of great joy I bring
To you and all mankind,

well i have got few stuffs in my fridge to finish before my parents come and see it ............and i have to do it without my usual company....and this one is imported...couldnt make what is it ..right ..thats good...

No comments: