Friday, January 16, 2009

amazing grace..........

...i have been hearing lot of music these days, and was particularly listening to this artist songs a lot and thought of writing about them.

lean rimes....'cant fight the moonlight'..this song is one of my all time favourite and was featured in a movie 'coyote ugly'. the movie is about a small town girl coming to a big city in US and making it big .

lean rimes - 'amazing grace'. this song is an christian hymn. never ever heard a person singing in such a high pitch....my laptop speaker usually goes into resonance when i put this song . and if it was put in my player...it was usually my eardrums will be in the verge of a major crash.well the reason i like the song was largely due to its lyrics. it was written by a person who was involved in slave trade..it goes something like this, and contains bible verses in its lyrics..."amazing grace, how sweet the sound, that saved a wretch like me, i once was lost but now am found , was blind but now i see.....""

you might listen to the high pitch in which the singer sings this song. have managed to upload here.


..not a great lover of music, the reason for my sudden interest is largely due to an mp3 player gift sent from my friend in US..thanks mate .i know you would be reading this....

No comments: