Thursday, October 4, 2007

out of hexaware .......

..i Started writing in this blog to record important moments and memories i had in my work place, after my resignation i was not my usual self, many people noticed that and told me, especially there were 2 senior managers i went to meet the day before my last day, both of them were shocked and told me that i am looking really sick and unhealthy.my usual smile was no more there and slowly many people kept telling me that i am dull.

so what is this all about, basically i am a person with little sentiments,and seperation from friends and colleagues is another thing which happened regularly for me, i have switched 4 companies now in my 5 years of experience....still there is some kind of bond tht i have developed here in hexaware and it was a pain for me to seperate from this bunch of guys. words didnt come to me on my final address to the group and i choked, most people felt i cried though i never cried, not that kind definetly...

there were 2 more persons who got relieved on the same day, prabha and rohini....prabha...she is one girl i know for sure who still reads my boring posts here and kept asking me to write more, i still dont really know what is it in my post that she likes a lot, i become sort of good friend to her recently..and even she felt great about my friendship with her.

so there was usual praises from managers, project leads about our work. one thing that people told in common was i was always calm and ever smiling. and everbvody wished me for my new assignments.......glory be to god...

there are few people i know will miss me for sure, my close friends for i gave very good company to them and i spent most part of my time with them for the past one year..there was another close friend of mine, as i expected she cried as i bid farewell to her, i dont have any friend who had cried for me til this time....ok.. so this is the group i am going to miss in the days to come...i was so attached to them in recent days....

almost a week since i left hexaware, and next week i will be joining my new company...

No comments: